Monday, March 1, 2010

Long Trip, Good Experience

Have Fun....

I just got back from long trip last weekend, this trip was planned by friends of my cousin, a vacation to the Ujung Genteng, located in south West Java.

It start with the my last blog, in the end I were not slept, just chat while preparing my stuff.
Until around three a.m. after my friends come to pick me. I take a bath and change cloth, we go to the pickup point that is my cousin boyfriend house. We depart at four a.m. with a rented car and got to the cottage around two p.m. because we are waiting the other car that we are waiting for one and half hour. On the way to the cottage, there are a lot of curve and twisted with holes on the road. I and my friend sit at the back and we are jumping all the time in the car.


The first day we got there, around three p.m. we are walking to the beach near the cottage. The scene is good, but the beach are full with coral and steep.


The next day we were going to waterfall.



After get back at afternoon were preparing to go to the breeding turtles to see they spawning.
The rule are we cannot get close to the turtle before it start spawning their eggs, because the turtle will feel not safety and cancel spawning their eggs there. And we cannot ride the turtles.



Day three, we got back to the beach where the turtle spawning in the morning.
the beach is hard to reach, you have to go deep off road until no car can pass the trees, then walk through the trees to reach the beach.



It's a very nice beach with white sand and big waves, there are also estuary, some people are fishing there.

Time to go home and back to work. The way back, we took a different route. This route are less holes on the road, but it's a hilly road.

The trip was fun, and the tiredness was paid by beautiful and fun event.
We got back to Jakarta at eleven p.m.

Rest and got back to office the next day.

No comments: