Tuesday, March 9, 2010

That's why we gather together

Last Sunday, we gathered together at American Grill Sizzler Taman Anggrek Mall

It was me, who start the issue to have a gathering people from MAT (Binusian 2007 IT Night Class). The first reason was I want to see my friend with her seventh month pregnancy.

I ask her and she agree. So the problem are the people, time and place, so I start with the person with most influence between us that. She agree to come and suggesting some place, but she cannot help to spread the message around the others and we haven't decide the place and time.
So I collect some data while asking around the people might come. and in the end we all agree to come to Taman Anggrek Mall at 4 PM at Sunday, March 7 2010.

At the pointed day. The day was right and the time has come, but the people...
people always arrive late...

well I think I was the first come in the front the pointed restaurant then the others come one after another. We start ordering and talking and then laughing. When more people come the crowd become more like nonstop laughing contest. The room was noise, and the audience were hot. And the top topic was the "mother will be" will have a girl and need to do Caesar Surgery because the position of her baby is side way or else. (I'm not really understand about this)

Anyway we have fun together and have some picture taken.

The "mother will be" deliver in 10 weeks.


Here we are who gather together to have some food and fun together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.